Monday, July 31, 2006

Lindsay Lohan's Mother Gets Defensive

I'll post a link at the end of this so you can read what Dina Lohan had to say, but this is MY blog so I'm going to give you my two cents.

Yes, it was very hot and Lindsay needed medical attention for her dehydration and heat exhaustion. But she probably would have been okay to start with if she had been sleeping all night and abstaining from alcohol and/or other drugs.

I think that the Hollywood producer who had the letter drafted had probably had enough of Lindsay's attitude for days before it came to the point where he had to write a letter (CC her mom too, that's funny). It's not exactly good press for the project.

I think that regardless of her appearance or abilities, she is not irreplaceable. I don't think she realizes that.

Dina Speaks...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Morgan said...

Lindsay came by her craziness honestly, 'cause her mom and dad are totally nuts! It's a shame to see all that talent and good looks going to waste. Lindsay could be on the winning side of things if she would just get her head on straight. I'm hoping she does eventually.

3:22 PM  
Blogger شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض البيت الابيض said...


شركة تنظيف منازل بالاحساء
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بتبوك

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




eXTReMe Tracker